F. Wayne Keith is a Senior Associate Attorney in the Foreclosure Division of Brock & Scott, PLLC in the Pelham, Alabama office. He received an accounting undergraduate degree from the School of Commerce and Business Administration at the University of Alabama in 1972, his Juris Doctor degree from the Birmingham School of Law in 1977 and his Master of Laws from the University of Alabama School of Law in 2016. He is a member in good standing of the Alabama State Bar, a member of the Birmingham Bar Association and the Shelby County Bar Association. He is also admitted to practice before all State Courts in Alabama and in the Northern Federal District Court in Alabama.
Admitted to Practice
- Alabama – All State Courts
- Alabama – Northern Federal District Court.
- 1972 – Undergraduate Degree in School of Commerce and Business Administration from University of Alabama
- 1977 – Juris Doctor Degree from Birmingham School of Law.
- 2016 – Masters of Law from University of Alabama School of Law
- Alabama State Bar
- Birmingham Bar Association
- Shelby County Bar Association