Sonja J. Bowser
Real Estate Default
Sonja is a Senior Associate Attorney in Connecticut focusing on Foreclosure, Title, and Regulatory Compliance. She has 11 years of direct experience representing and counseling Creditors and 14 years of civil litigation experience.
Admitted to Practice
- 2010: Connecticut
- 2010: New York
- 2018: Maine
- 2009: Juris Doctor, Roger Williams University School of Law.
- 2006: Undergraduate degree, LeMoyne College, B.A.
Articles & Speaking Engagements
Connecticut: Supreme Court Decision Regarding Assignee Liability, USFN, 2015
Connecticut: In Order to Properly Notice a Borrower of Default, Strictly Comply with the Requirements of the Note and Mortgage,USFN, 2018.
Memberships & Awards
- Statewide Grievance Committee, Danbury Judicial District Grievance Panel, Member.
- Appointed by the Honorable Judge Dan Shaban,July 2016-July 2019.
- Appointed by the Honorable Robin Pavia,July 2019 –July 2022.