Creditor's Rights & Collections, Real Estate Default
Before joining Brock & Scott in December 2019, Mr. Dierks served as Lead Kentucky Counsel, with Gerner & Kearns, LPA of Florence, KY managing the Kentucky Default operations in foreclosures. Prior to that, Mr. Dierks managed the Kentucky Default foreclosure operations at Reisenfeld & Associates, LPA in Cincinnati, OH. Prior to that, Mr. Dierks served at Lerner, Sampson & Rothfuss, LLP in Cincinnati, Ohio, where his practice was concentrated in creditors’ rights representation in Kentucky and Ohio foreclosures. Prior to that Mr. Dierks served as an Associate Attorney with Weltman, Weinberg & Reis in Cincinnati, Ohio, where he concentrated his practice in creditors’ rights representations in bankruptcy and collection litigation in Ohio and Kentucky. Prior to that, Mr. Dierks was in general practice with Holbrook & Associates, with an emphasis on business, corporation, contract, and real estate law.
Admitted to Practice
- 1988 – State of Ohio
- 2001 – U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio
- 2002 – Commonwealth of Kentucky,
- 2002 – U.S. District Courts, Eastern and Western Divisions of Kentucky
- 1998 – Juris doctor degree from University of Cincinnati.
- 1986 – Undergraduate degree from Kent State University, B.A.
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Northern Kentucky Bar Association
- National Creditors Bar Association