Creditor's Rights & Collections
Clayton Gladd is a Managing Partner and the Managing Attorney of the Collections Division.
Admitted to Practice
- North Carolina
- 2002 – Undergraduate degree from Campbell University, with a BA in History magna cum laude.
- 2007 – Juris Doctor from the University of Baltimore School of Law.
- National Creditors Bar Association (NCBA) – Former Finance Committee Member
- Debt Buyers Association, International (DBA International) – Former Legislative Committee Member
- Association of Credit and Collections Professionals (ACA International)
- North Carolina Creditors Bar Association