Real Estate Default
Ms. Connolly is an Associate Attorney in the Vermont office of Brock & Scott. After becoming licensed, she spent almost three years at Bendett & McHugh, P.C., where her practice primarily focused on foreclosure mediation, evictions, probate, super-lien monitoring, and deeds-in-lieu of foreclosure.
Admitted to Practice
- 2016—Vermont Bar
- 2020—U.S. District Court for the District of Vermont
- 2016—Juris Doctor with Honors from Vermont Law School
- 2008—Undergraduate Degree, Bachelors of Engineering with Honors from Stevens Institute of Technology where she specialized in Naval Engineering
- Vermont Bar Association
- Board Member, Conservation Board, City of Burlington, VT
- 2023, Treasurer of the Vermont Bar Association’s Women’s Division.
- 2020-2023, At-Large Board Member, League of Vermont Writers
- 2014-2016, Staff Editor, Vermont Law Review