Real Estate Default
Brian Yoder is a Partner in the Mt. Laurel, New Jersey office of Brock & Scott. Mr. Yoder has over 12 years experience in the practice of Litigation & Defense, Real Estate Default. He received his Bachelor’s Degree in International Business from The College of New Jersey in 2003 and his Juris Doctor from Widener School of Law in 2007. He is licensed in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. His practice focuses on residential foreclosure litigation.
Admitted to Practice
- 2015 – U.S. Court of Appeals for the 3rd Circuit.
- 2015 – U.S. District Court of New Jersey.
- 2012 – U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania.
- 2008 – New Jersey.
- 2008 – Pennsylvania.
- 2007 – Juris Doctor from Widener School of Law.
- 2003 – Undergraduate degree in International Business from The College of New Jersey.