Andrew J. Schaefer
Litigation & Defense, Real Estate Default
Andrew is the lead trial attorney in the Portland office, responsible for foreclosures throughout the state of Maine.
Admitted to Practice
- 1997 Illinois Bar
- Federal Bar for the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- 2016 Maine Bar
- Federal Bar for the United States District Court for the District of Maine
- 2010 – Master’s degree from the University of Chicago.
- 1997 – Juris Doctor from Georgetown University Law Center (Editor-in-Chief, Georgetown International Environmental Law Review).
- 1992 – Undergraduate degree from the University of Chicago.