Travis E. Menk
Bankruptcy & Creditor's Rights
Travis is a Partner in the Charlotte Office in the Bankruptcy Department. Travis has practiced in the areas of Litigation, Foreclosure, Creditor Bankruptcy, Collections, Forfeiture, REO, Residential and Commercial Real Estate, Insurance Subrogation, Insurance Defense, and General and Corporate Business law.
Admitted to Practice
- 2007 – North Carolina Bar
- 2010 – South Carolina Bar
- 2013 – Georgia Bar
- 2013 – Tennessee Bar
- Mecklenburg County Bar
- The United States District Court for the Western, Middle, and Eastern Districts of North Carolina.
- The United States District Court of South Carolina.
- The United States District Court for the Northern, Middle, and Southern Districts of Georgia.
- The United States District Court for the Western, Middle and Eastern Districts of Tennessee.
- The United States Court of Appeals for the 4th, 6th, and 11th Circuits.
- The United States Supreme Court.
- 2003 – Undergraduate degree Stanford University with a B.S. in Management Science & Engineering with a concentration in Financial and Decision Engineering.
- 2002 – Studied at Oxford University in Oxford, England at Brasenose College.
- 2006 – Juris Doctor and graduated Cum Laude from the University of Illinois.