Thomas E. McDonald
Real Estate Default
Thom is a Senior Associate Attorney in Brock & Scott’s Wilmington, North Carolina office, and currently practices in the areas of foreclosure and real estate, focusing on litigated title resolution issues. He has significant prior experience as a trial and appellate advocate, title insurance agent and closing attorney.
Admitted to Practice
- 1986 – Michigan Bar, Federal District Courts (Michigan), Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals.
- 2009 – North Carolina Bar.
- 2020 – Georgia
- 1982 – Undergraduate Degree from Michigan State University, E. Lansing receiving a Undergraduate Degree. in Public Administration (with honors).
- 1986 – Juris Doctor degree from Wayne State University Law School, Detroit.
- Thom has served on appointed municipal boards relating to zoning and historic preservation issues, and as tax foreclosure counsel at the county level.