Patrick Hruby is an Associate Attorney of Brock & Scott, PLLC. He practices Bankruptcy Law focusing on Creditor’s Rights. Prior to joining Brock & Scott, Patrick represented chapter 7 trustees, creditors and debtors in Ohio, and clerked for the Honorable Marilyn Shea-Stonum in the United States Bankruptcy Court, Northern District of Ohio. Patrick is admitted to the Florida and Ohio Bars, the Northern, Middle and Southern Districts of Florida, the Northern and Southern Districts of Ohio, and the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Admitted to Practice
- Florida Bar.
- Ohio Bar.
- Northern, Middle and Southern Districts of Florida.
- Northern and Southern Districts of Ohio.
- Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals.
- 2006 – Undergraduate degree from Cleveland State University, summa cum laude.
- 2009 – Juris Doctor from Case Western Reserve University School of Law, cum laude.