Real Estate Default
Before joining Brock & Scott, Lori served as a Foreclosure Attorney for Kentucky at Lerner Sampson & Rothfuss for almost 20 years. Prior to that, she served as an Attorney for Reisenfeld & Associates, LPA in Cincinnati, OH and practiced Kentucky, Ohio and Indiana foreclosures
Admitted to Practice
- 1998 Ohio
- 1999 Kentucky
- 2000 Indiana
- 2000 U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio
- 2000 U.S. District Courts, Eastern and Western District of Kentucky
- 2000 U.S. District Courts, Southern and Northern District of Indiana
- 1998 – Juris doctor degree, Salmon P. Chase College of Law. cum laude.
- 1994 – Graduate degree, Xavier University, MBA.
- 1989 – Undergraduate degree, Xavier University, BSBA cum laude.
- Trustee, Campbell County Law Library
- Recipient Judge Judy West Award
- Kentucky Issue Editor, Northern Kentucky Law Review
- Exchequer, Moot Court Board
Memberships & Awards
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Northern Kentucky Bar Association