Bankruptcy, Creditor's Rights & Collections
Dennis LeVine, a native of Tampa, is a Managing Partner in the firm. He focuses his statewide practice on bankruptcy litigation and creditors’ rights. Dennis is one of only seven attorneys in Florida to be Board Certified in both consumer bankruptcy law and business bankruptcy law by the American Board of Certification (ABC). He is also rated AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell, the highest rating a lawyer can receive, which indicates a demonstration of the highest professional and ethical standards.
Prior to joining the firm, Dennis managed and operated his own firm for 19 years, representing creditors in all Bankruptcy Courts as well as creditors in commercial and consumer collections actions throughout the State of Florida.
Dennis received his undergraduate degree from Tulane University where he graduated cum laude. He then went on to earn his Juris Doctor from George Washington University’s National Law Center.
Dennis is licensed to practice in the federal courts in the Northern, Middle and Southern Districts of Florida.
Admitted to Practice
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida
- United States District Court, Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court, Northern District of Florida
- United States Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- 1983 – Juris Doctor degree from George Washington University National Law Center.
- 1979 – Undergraduate degree Tulane University, B.A. cum laude