Brock & Scott, PLLC has an entire department dedicated to handle eviction cases. The eviction attorneys and staff in all seven states average over eight years of experience. This high level of experience allows Brock & Scott to effectively handle a high volume of eviction cases while adapting to the ever changing and growing demands of our clients. Despite having a high volume of cases, we are in constant contact with our clients to ensure that their needs are always met.
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
Accomplishments & Acknowledgements
We are consistently rated by servicers as one of the top performing firms for eviction performance.
- Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae approved for all 7 states
- Member of ALFN
Brock & Scott offers eviction services throughout Florida, Georgia, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia. The eviction department handles contested and uncontested evictions in judicial, non-judicial and quasi-judicial jurisdictions.
- Conducting DMDC military searches and PACER bankruptcy searches
- Obtaining deeds if Brock & Scott did not handle the foreclosure
- Preparing SCRA 10 day letters, notice to vacate letters with PTFA notices, Non-Military Affidavits
- Preparing and filing of complaints
- Attending all types of eviction hearings
- Obtaining writs of possession
- Scheduling and coordinating lockouts
- Obtaining process servers when necessary
- Coordinating relocation assistance
We handle all aspects of an eviction case including but not limited to: initial review of referral; perform bankruptcy check; perform SCRA check; review file regarding applicability of the PTFA; preparation and mail-out of notice to vacate and/or demand letter; preparation and filing of eviction case, request and track service of process; schedule hearing or monitor case for hearing scheduled by court; preparation and filing of application for/motion for writ of possession; schedule and/or coordinate lockouts; coordinate occupancy checks; coordinate occupant relocation assistance agreements; handle eviction appeals; handle eviction cases improperly removed to federal court; and defend separate lawsuits alleging wrongful foreclosure and/or wrongful eviction.
- Technologically advanced Case Management System
- Basic and custom reporting capabilities including milestone and timeline reports
- Technological capabilities to automate eviction related tasks
- Experience with client monitoring systems including, but not limited to LPS desktop, Vendorscape, Lenstar, ResNet, Homesteps Connect, DCS, Equator, Symphony, and Clarifire.
In addition, Brock & Scott will provide litigation services for any litigation resulting from or related to the eviction process.
The Eviction Department is led by Managing Partner Jessica Fagen who has over ten years of experience in evictions and managing a multi-state evictions practice. The eviction staff across all states averages over eight years of experience. The eviction department not only handles former owner occupied properties, but also has extensive experience in post foreclosure tenant occupied properties, landlord-tenant evictions, personal property evictions, as well as evictions requiring posting for possession notices. To learn more about Brock & Scott's eviction services, please contact Jessica Fagen at Jessica.Fagen@brockandscott.com.
Evictions Attorney List
You can contact us directly using our contact form.
This firm is a debt collector. This is an attempt to collect a debt, and any information obtained will be used for that purpose.