Real Estate Default
William P. Stork is a Senior Associate Attorney in the Columbia office. He received his undergraduate degree from the University of South Carolina in 2006, and his Juris Doctor degree, cum laude, from the Charleston School of Law in 2011. He is a licensed member of the South Carolina State Bar and is admitted to practice before the United States District Court, District of South Carolina; the United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit; and the Supreme Court of the United States. His experience includes speaking at continuing legal education seminars, as well as regional and national conferences about foreclosure law, title issues, and creditor’s rights. Mr. Stork currently holds an AV rating from Martindale-Hubbell.
Admitted to Practice
- South Carolina Bar
- United States District Court, District of South Carolina.
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit.
- Supreme Court of the United States.
- 2006 – Undergraduate degree from the University of South Carolina.
- 2011 – Juris Doctor degree, cum laude, from the Charleston School of Law.
- Member, Richland Library Board of Trustees
- Past-President, Vista Nights Rotary Club
- Former Member, Richland Library Friends & Foundation Board of Directors
- Past-President, Richland Library Friends Board of Directors
- Member, Richland County Bar Association
- Certified Judge, South Carolina Barbeque Association
- AV rating from Martindale-Hubbell.
Sovereign Citizens in South Carolina: Who Are They And How Do We Deal With Them?, SC Lawyer Magazine, January 2019.