Real Estate Default
Attorney Sonia Buck currently focuses her practice in the areas of real estate and foreclosure law. She has many years of experience in creditor’s rights, with an emphasis on foreclosure, bankruptcy, and debt collection. Attorney Buck is admitted to practice in all state and federal courts in the State of Maine. She earned her J.D. from the University of Maine School of Law in 2005, magna cum laude, and her B.A., cum laude, from the University of Southern Maine in 2002. She is a member of the Maine State Bar Association, Banking Section. Sonia has written several articles for the Maine State Bar Association and the American Bar Association; she has also published two books. A Maine native, she particularly enjoys all that Maine has to offer during the beautiful summer months, including boating, beaching, and camping.
Admitted to Practice
- Maine State Courts
- Passamaquoddy Tribal Court
- United States District Court for the District of Maine
- 2002 – Undergraduate degree from University of Southern Maine, B.A., cum laude
- 2005 – Juris Doctor from University of Maine School of Law, magna cum laude.
- Maine State Bar Association, Banking Section