Bankruptcy & Creditor's Rights
Sean is a Managing Partner of the Bankruptcy Division for all states. He practices in the areas of Real Estate, Bankruptcy and Creditor Rights.
Admitted to Practice
- North Carolina Bar.
- Georgia Bar.
- Tennessee Bar.
- All U.S. District and Bankruptcy Courts in North Carolina, Georgia and Tennessee.
- 1997 – Undergraduate Degree from Western Carolina University.
- Juris Doctor from Case Western Reserve University School of Law, Cleveland, Ohio.
- American Bankruptcy Institute, Member (Bankruptcy Litigation and Consumer Bankruptcy Committees).
- National Association of Chapter Thirteen Trustees, Associate Member.
- Commercial Law League of America, Member.
- Bankruptcy and Real Estate sections, North Carolina Bar Association.
- North Carolina Creditor’s Bar Association.
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Rights sections, Georgia Bar.
- Volunteer Presenter for C.A.R.E. (Credit Abuse Resistance Education).