Ryan is a Senior Associate in the Atlanta Office. He received his Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice from the University of Georgia in 1995 and his Juris Doctor from the
Georgia State University School of Law in 1998. He is licensed to practice in Georgia and is admitted to the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals and the U.S. District Court for the Northern, Middle and Southern Districts of Georgia. Ryan has practiced in the Bankruptcy and Creditor’s Rights field since 2005. He has been a panelist at the American Bankruptcy Institute’s Southern Bankruptcy Workshop and is a case editor for the ABI’s VOLO Project. He has published an article for the ABI ‘s “Public Perception of Bankruptcy, Good, Bad, or Ugly?”.
Admitted to Practice
- United States District Court for Northern, Middle, and Southern Districts of Georgia.
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit.
- 1998 – Juris Doctorate from Georgia State University School of Law
- 1995 – Undergraduate degree in Criminal Justice from the University of Georgia
- Member of the Metro Atlanta Consumer Bankruptcy Attorney Group.
- Member of the American Bankruptcy Institute.
- Public Perception of Bankruptcy, Good, Bad, or Ugly?, ABI Committee News Vol 11, Number 4, July 2013