Rowdy M. Cloud
Litigation & Defense
Rowdy is the managing litigation attorney for Rhode Island as part of the firm’s Special Assets division. He is responsible for providing legal services and supervising litigation matters filed in Rhode Island, including defensive litigation, contested foreclosures, tax sales, code violations, and contested evictions. He practices in both state and federal courts in the area of Real Estate, Contracts, Foreclosure, Evictions, and General Litigation
Admitted to Practice
- 2014 – Rhode Island Bar
- 2014 – Massachusetts Bar
- 2018 – Federal Bar for the District of Rhode Island
- 2019 – Federal Bar for the District of Massachusetts
- 2021 – First Circuit Court of Appeals
- 2014 – Juris Doctor from Roger Williams University, Bristol, RI.
- 2007 – Undergraduate Degree from Carson-Newman College, Jefferson City, TN.