Matthew K. Fissel is an associate in the firm’s bankruptcy department and is responsible for bankruptcy litigation and other bankruptcy-related matters in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. Prior to joining Brock and Scott, PLLC, Matt gained years of valuable experience representing creditors in all aspects of loan servicing, including foreclosure and eviction litigation, in Pennsylvania. Matt has a strong belief in community service and regularly volunteers for Philadelphia VIP, a non-profit organization dedicated to providing pro bono legal services for indigent residents of Philadelphia.
Admitted to Practice
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Supreme Court of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- 2012 – Juris doctorate from Villanova University School of Law.
- 2009 – Undergraduate degree, Bachelor of Arts from St. Mary’s College of Maryland.
- Philadelphia Bar Association.