Lawson Williams, III
Bankruptcy, Litigation & Defense, Real Estate Default
Mr. Williams focuses his practice in the area of bankruptcy. He has over 30 years of experience in the areas of Banking, Creditors’ Rights, Bankruptcy, Real Estate, Litigation, Foreclosure, Regulatory Compliance, Evictions and Condominium Law. Mr. Williams is admitted to practice law in all state and federal courts in Massachusetts and the US District Court for the Northern District of California, the United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit and the Supreme Court of the United States.
Mr. Williams earned his J.D. from California Western School of Law in 1984, and his B.A. from University of Massachusetts at Amherst in 1978. Mr. Williams is a former Selectman for the Town of Northborough and member of the Northborough-Southborough RHS Building Committee
Admitted to Practice
- Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court
- US District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- US District Court for the Northern District of California
- United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- Supreme Court of the United States of America
- 1984 California Western School of Law, Juris Doctor
- 1978 University of Massachusetts at Amherst, B.A.
- Massachusetts Bar Association (Complex Commercial Litigation and Real Estate Law)