Katheryn M. Currie
Bankruptcy, Creditor's Rights & Collections
Katheryn M. Currie is an Associate Attorney in the Charlotte office. She received her B.B.A. at St. Bonaventure University in 2015, received her M.B.A. with a focus in accounting at St. Bonaventure University in 2016, and received her Juris Doctor from the Charleston School of Law in 2019. Katheryn is licensed to practice law in both Alabama and North Carolina.
Admitted to Practice
- 2021 – Alabama Bar
- 2021 – North Carolina Bar
- Mecklenburg County Bar
- The United States District Court for the Western, Middle, and Eastern Districts of North Carolina.
- 2019 – Juris Doctor from Charleston School of Law.
- 2016 – Master of Business Administration with a focus in accounting St Bonaventure University.
- 2015 – Undergraduate degree (B.B.A.) St. Bonaventure University.