James M. Garnet
Real Estate Default
Attorney Garnet focuses his practice in the areas of foreclosure and default servicing. He has experience in litigation, default servicing, real estate, bankruptcy, secured transactions, contracts, risk management, and compliance. Mr. Garnet earned his J.D. from The University of Maine School of Law in 2011 and earned his B.A. in Political Science from Long Island University – C.W. Post in 2006. Attorney Garnet is a member of the Maine State Bar Association.
Admitted to Practice
- State and Federal Courts in Maine
- Massachusetts State Courts
- 2011 University of Maine School of Law, Juris Doctor
- 2006 Long Island University – C.W. Post, B.A.
- Member of the Maine State Bar Association