Creditor's Rights & Collections
Gregory Cowan is a Partner with the Collections Division in the Winston-Salem Office. Gregory graduated with highest honors from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill in 2005 with a B.A. in English. In 2009, Gregory received a Juris Doctor from Elon University School of Law. Gregory started with Brock & Scott in 2009 in our Foreclosure division. After joining the Collections division, Gregory managed our contested team, and currently manages attorney teams for recovery of both consumer and commercial accounts. He has practiced in real estate, foreclosure, collections, corporate law and civil litigation.
Admitted to Practice
- 2009 – North Carolina State Bar
- 2012 – South Carolina State Bar
- 2015 – Tennessee State Bar
- United States District Court for the Western and Middle Districts of North Carolina
- 2005 – Undergraduate Degree from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, with a Undergraduate Degree. in English awarded with highest honors.
- 2009 – Juris Doctor from Elon University School of Law.
- National Association of Retail Collections Attorneys (NARCA) – Member
- North Carolina Creditors Bar Association – Member
- Forsyth County Bar – Member