Erich J. Hasselbacher
Real Estate Default
Mr. Hasselbacher focuses his practice in the area of foreclosure law. He also has experience in other real estate matters, including residential real estate transactions and evictions. Mr. Hasselbacher is admitted to practice law in all state courts in Massachusetts and Connecticut, as well as all state and federal courts in Rhode Island. He earned his J.D. from Roger Williams University School of Law in 2005 and his B.A. from Merrimack College in 2002. Mr. Hasselbacher is a member of the Rhode Island, Massachusetts, and Connecticut Bar Associations.
Admitted to Practice
- U.S. District Court of Rhode Island
- Rhode Island
- 2005 Roger Williams University School of Law, Juris Doctor
- 2002 Merrimack College, B.A., Cum Laude
- 2005 Judicial Clerkship with Honorable Alice B. Gibney, Rhode Island Superior Court
- Member of the State Bar Associations of Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Connecticut.