Compliance & Vendor Management
Devin Chidester is the Compliance Associate Attorney in the Charlotte Office of Brock & Scott. He received dual bachelor’s degrees in chemistry and philosophy from the University of Tennessee and East Tennessee State University. Devin received his Juris Doctor from the Charleston School of Law in 2011 where he was a member of the Federal Courts Law Review. Devin was admitted to the North Carolina Bar in 2012.
Admitted to Practice
- 2012 – North Carolina Bar
- 2015 – South Carolina Bar
- 2017 – Washington State Bar
- 2017 – The United States District Court for the Western District of North Carolina
- 2017 – The United States District Court of South Carolina
- 2017 – The United States District Court for the Eastern District of Washington
- 2018 – The United States Supreme Court
- Dual Undergraduate Degrees in Chemistry and Philosophy from the University of Tennessee and East Tennessee State University.
- 2011 – Juris Doctor from Charleston School of Law