Andrew W. Hogan
Real Estate Default
Andrew is an Associate Attorney that works out of our Winston-Salem office, where he focuses in our Foreclosure and Collections.
Admitted to Practice
- 2010 – Licensed member of the North Carolina State Bar.
- 2010 – Admitted to the Federal Middle District of North Carolina.
- 2018 – Licensed member of the Tennessee State Bar.
- 2005 – Undergraduate degree from UNC-Chapel Hill, with a Undergraduate Degree. in Political Science.
- 2010 – Juris Doctor from Elon School of Law.
- 2013 – L.L.M. from the University of Alabama-Tuscaloosa.
- High Point Judicial Bar (18H).
- High Point Bar Association.
- Mercy Hill Church, small group leader.